Re: Pre-runner Style Accessories

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 19:03:46 EDT

I'm sure the following company would customize something
for 'ya, although it might be expensive:
http://www.roadarmor.com
I, too, definitely think the prerunner look would be
awesome for our Daks. As Bernd mentioned, check out
http://www.smokindakota.com in the Cali Dodge Truck Show
section and you'll see a blue Dak from Fabtech with a
prerunner bumper. Looks great . . . note the new location
of stock foglights. So Bernd, how long 'til this is
production? Let us know. Hmm . . . wonder if you could
get one fabbed with a mount for a winch . . .

JY
Vegas '98 CC 5.2L 5pd 4x4

=====