RE: RE: DML Flyer- finally worked!

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 19:26:46 EDT

I'm glad to hear the flyer worked!! I posted the .pdf file with the help of
Bernd. I know nothing about .pdf files myself other than the fact that you
can download and print it! Maybe Bernd will have some feedback?

If all else fails, a little whiteout and a copy machine is all ya need ;-)I
printed mine out once, then copied it onto colored paper (solar yellow of
course). This helps save my printer from workin overtime!

Kevin Hoegen