Re: new oil drain plug

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 00:55:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/99 8:15:30 PM Central Daylight Time, mcc@negia.net
writes:

<< Several have stated that they do not recommend buying a after market oil
 drain plug because none seal as well as the original. Could I goto the
 Dealer and get one? Wouldn't it be just like the one currently on my
 truck? ('95 Dak V6) >>

Yes, I had a fairly bad experience with "aftermarket" magnetized plugs, due
to a the poor leak and it just did not seem to seal/tighten up as good as the
OEM one. Yes, you can go to the dealer and get one, I would suggest it also.
Why do you need one by the way?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6