Looking to buy an R/T but I can't seem to find one.

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 02:03:30 EDT

Daksters,
     My name is Dave and I'm the new guy on the list (as if you couldn't
tell). I'm looking to buy an R/T as soon as possible but I can't seem to
find one. The dealers suggested ordering it (claiming it will only take 4
weeks) but I'd really like it within the week.
     So, if you're aware of one sitting on a lot somewhere on the east coast
I'd love to hear from you. Thanks a bunch. Looking forward to making some
friends on the list.

--
Dave Scelfo
macncheesemonster@hotmail.com