Re: Re: Killer Bee Dak - Was Super Bee Dak

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 17:45:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/99 11:27:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<< OK, I know, I've got to see this issue. A friend said the R/T was
 beaten by a SC Toy? Lordy...what happened here? and whats wrong
 with the kenne bells SC setup? Maybe they should of tried a 318
 5 speed, 3.90sg w/SC. Then let the execution begin!! >>

Biggest problem is the Supercharger on the TRD Taco is a bad ass high PSI
one, also it is a 4 cam V6, nota pushrod V8. The Supercharged sixes(good
ones) are killing 8 left and right. A blown Bonnivville will kcik the shit
outa an average Dakota V8(non R/T) and it will get 25-30 MPG. My moms
unblown SSE puts out 205HP at flywheel, super add 40HP. I can't find a Truck
that can compete with that... Greg