Re: Re: the good the bad and the broken PA meet

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 11:00:41 EDT

I'm not sure exactly what's goin on in there yet and the rain is prohibiting
me from tinkering like I had planned so I'll just take it to a local guy I
have that has done other race trans' for me before and let him go to work
I'lll be sure to get a complete run down of the good and the bad about these
transmissions. but it'll probably take him a few days as I know he's busy
now. what kind of SC are you running?
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1