RE: Re: It's Here!!

From: Henry Hagemeier (henryh@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 19:59:43 EDT

I agree with your purchase of the LoJack. I have been thinking about
something like it since I have seen people eyeing mine in parking lots.
They will go out of their way to look at it. Has to make it very tempting.
But hey, it might work in our favor also. I think if I were a thief I would
go for the ones that don't stand out so much.

Hope you are having fun driving it.

Henry
2K Sport CC 4.7 5sp 4x2 3.55sg Solar Yellow