Skyline in the US

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 20:55:24 EDT

Wow, I was at a book store today (sisters want to buy pokemon books) and was
in the magazine section.

"Sport Compact"
The nissan skyline is going to be available in the US. a 6 cylinder twin
turbo charged nissan that puts out 277 horses, and does the quarter in the
mid-high 13s. It spanked the Acura NSX by a couple tenths and weighs about
500 pounds more. the small car is rated to cost about 90k.

I think if about 6 of us dakota owners sold our dakotas, and put our money
together. we could buy one..( of course i get to keep it tho. hehe)

-Dester