Re: Japanese?

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 21:18:36 EDT

Ahhhhh, Erik-san, something in this message smells like bad sushi!

Mike G.

Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:42:20 -0700
From: Eric Kurtz <Erics5.9@home.com>
Subject: Re: DML: Japanese?

Well Skip,
  I hate to tell you this, but in true Global form, the DML has merged
with the Japanese subsidiary of Nissan. In a shock to the auto
industry, Nissan has turned the tables and actually bought, I mean
merged with DaimlerChrysler. It was an unexpected move to all and now
Nissan has used the record profits from Chrysler to get out of their
enormous debt. So, the DML is now a Japanese owned web site and mailing
list. Since youve resubscribed you will be getting a translator program
in the mail in 8 to 10 days.
  Hey, a lot can happen in a week
Eric