DML; Offroad Digest Conversation

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 21:18:08 EDT

This is exactly why we all purchased DODGE Trucks:

Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: DesertRam <blackramcharger@yahoo.com>
Subject: Chevy vs. Dodge
To: Offroad@offroadlist.com

it seems that ss???????? gave some pretty convincing
reasons to buy a Dodge, then says if nothing important
matters, buy a Chevy. Sounds like good advice to me.
Take a look at the frame, the bed, the torque, and
everything else that's important, and if you still
want a Chevy, then, by all means, buy a Chevy. Dodge
can always use another Chevy to "punch out" now and
then. Just kidding. I own a Suburban, too, but I'd
buy that Dodge truck in hot minute before I'd buy a
Chevy truck. They're just better trucks, and I think
that's been well-demonstrated by these posts.

=====