Re: the good the bad and the broken PA meet

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 07:08:10 EDT

the 16th is actually a shelby dodge event my Dak won't be there unless I get
the trans done by then and then only as a tow vehicle. If you do go to cecil
in few weeks let me know I'll be there it's a great track. nice and little
you always get alot of runs in there. and it tends to be a fast track to
boot. I just gotta get that trans fixed.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1