Re: Hey Flip

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 17:44:58 EDT

I'm in Portland. I dunno, I see a lot of 4x4s. A lot of people
have the theory that they need 4x4 because it rains alot. I
disagree. It almost never snows here, so you really only need
4wd if you offroad. You must've seen the smart people who realize
that. :) I do see mostly V6's though. Don't know why.
I have a 2wd V6 myself, but if I'd needed a CC, or 4x4, I would've
got a V8.
Flip