transgo kit: was the good the bad.....

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 19:13:15 EDT

I've heard good things about the B&M for our trucks. I'm supprized I've
heard of a few people having the same problems I was having with the
transgo. Mine was a pain to get to shift where I wanted it to as well as not
shifting well manually.I'm glad yours works well maybe you did something I
missed or set it up differently. Any tips the rest of the group should be
aware of?
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1