Re: Stall converters

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 22:54:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 8:59:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< Has anyone gone with a higher stall converter? if so how high and what was
 the final verdict? >>

I have the protorque 2400-2800. It seems to work OK but I can't give you a
before and after as I did other mods at the same time. The other things I did
should have hurt low end but with the TC I really haven't seen a noticeable
loss out of the hole or low end so my theory is that the TC is doing it's
job. I have gained a little over .4 with the overall project and still
gaining.

Bill