Re: Forgive me for i have commited a SIN

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 08:36:58 EDT

Brian,
  As dissapointed as I am, I think your ten hail Mopars is sufficient.
You are only the temptor in this situation. The R/T should know better
than to take on a temptor that may overtake him. Actually I think you
may have done the R/T a favor. Now he knows what he must do. I would
guess that if you were to run into the same situation next year, that
R/T will walk all over your fathers stang quite soundly. If not, shame
on him.
Eric