RE: Hey Boog...

From: Smith, Don W, SITS (donwsmith@att.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 07:41:55 EDT

I have my truck in Freehold Dodge due to my front right tire bangs when I
hit bumps.
The dealership has changed the steering joint and now are changing out both
tie-rod ends
and the center link. I keep telling them it feels like the ball joints but
they know
best. I take it that many Daks have had ball joint troubles?
Don