Michigan DML Meet

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 09:20:47 EDT

So when is it????
Everyone complaing about one weekend or another
when are we going to meet??? I just spent 2 hours reading
all that e-mail from this weekend, and nothing!!!!
Lets get it together guys/gals when? where!!!!
So here is the rub, I can't make it any weekend for the next month
I'm working, shooting a documentry about the first woman
in Michigan to get a liqure lic. First woman to own a bar
in Mich, Detroit, she's 85, the bar is called the KRESS lounge
on Michigan Ave, and Lonyo. We are shooting the interviews
next weekend 23, 24 OCT. But if I knopw where you guys are
when you are going to be there....... I'll get there!!!
I'd love to film some drag racing!!@Milan!!!!
I am moving into a new apartment the folowing weekend,Halloween.
The weekend after that me and my Fiance are going for Premarital couseling
-from a priest??? what does he know about marriage???
I'm booked up!!1 But I want to be there!!!!
Just name the time and Place!!! I'l make it some how, late,
after the last run? after the museum closees, just to meet the GUYS!!!

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 Auto (lazy) 318 Bone stock for now
itching for a drag @ milan to get a fist compare time!!!!