Re: Hey you guys on the east coast

From: John Mitchell (nhcap@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 09:22:09 EDT

Hey Todd,

Hope you enjoyed you trip to our fine state. Why did you drive all the way
from NC to buy a jet ski? Did you get to do or see anything else while you
were up here? I must admit this is the most beautiful time of the year to
visit New England.

Mitch
1993 Dakota Sport CC 4x4
Dynomax Super Turbo cat-back,