RE: New emissions test in Massachusetts

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 21:11:31 EDT

Kevin,

Unless you get an individual that is ignorant or just doesn't care. Air
induction mods. do require a CARB E.O. number. The E.O. number is valid for
all states that uphold the new EPA standards. Modifications are grounds for
failure and fines. What I would suggest is to put it back to stock just
prior to testing. Out here in Calif., they are really strict.

        Frank