Re: New to List

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 23:17:37 EDT

Hey Neal,
I have the Transgo kit in my V6, and it has improved
the shifts dramatically. I wish it was the first thing
I did, but I did it anyway. :O) I drove a 2k V8 dak
recently and noticed how bad my shifts used to be. MAN
was I glad I did that. I, personally, would recommend
it.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~