RE: DIN and a Half CD/Cassette combo?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 23:14:35 EDT

Whats wrong with the Jensen? I have it and love it, only problem so far is
one of the backlights has gone out, but I prefer it that way so it isn't as
bright as night. If anyone is interested, I shall be selling it soon, so I
can get a multimedia setup in the Dak. Check out
www.smokindakota.com/stereo.htm for a pic of the unit.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk