Re: DIN and a Half CD/Cassette combo?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 23:44:19 EDT

Nothing is wrong with Jensen. They're okay. Buit i still would rather have
an alpine or kenwood unit in my car. Just wondering. What multimedia setup
are you wanting to do?
-Dester

PS. I just sold my t-form to a lucky person on the DML with 2 10" IDQ sub,
Gonna cut the bed and put 4 PPIs back there.

<< Whats wrong with the Jensen? I have it and love it, only problem so far is
 one of the backlights has gone out, but I prefer it that way so it isn't as
 bright as night. If anyone is interested, I shall be selling it soon, so I
 can get a multimedia setup in the Dak. Check out
 www.smokindakota.com/stereo.htm for a pic of the unit.