500 hp Ram SST show truck for sale!!!

From: Markram123@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 23:49:14 EDT

my wife is pregnant so i have to sell my ram sst it has 541hp and 563lb
torque!!! the truck runs traction limited low 13's in street trim and 12's in
race trim...it is a show truck and is completely modified in and out, i have
over $45,000 invested but ill sacrifice it for $24,000 firm or $6000 and take
over payments!!!! heres a link to see the truck and the modifications!!!
since those pics i have done more mods ie...new wheels, ram air hood, engine
chrome etc!!!

http://surf.to/DragTruk its the black and silver sst

if anyone is interested email me privately and ill send you some new
pics,,,please only serious replies!!!