RE: lowered

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 00:55:31 EDT

Travis,

If you have a 4 banger, concentrate on the looks. I know the Dakota looks
good from the factory, but it looks even better lowered a bit or even lifted
sky high. Check out my website for pics of all kinds of custom Daks and
other trucks. My truck is lowered 2/3 with the Hotchkis setup. It handles
great and looks good, just need some bigger wheels. If you really want to go
low, go for a complete air bag setup. This is a little pricey, but it gets a
lot of looks.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk