Re: Launching techniques/ Milan Oct 16th

From: dakrtrr (dakrtrr@tir.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 01:52:34 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: SuperNagz@aol.com <SuperNagz@aol.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>;
dakotart@egroups.com <dakotart@egroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 8:43 PM
Subject: DML: Launching techniques

 It's a learning experience! I'd have to guess all vehicles are a bit
different, I've been deep stageing mine ( just leaving the stage light on )
launching around 1400rpms. Now Saturday may be different, have the 15's on
all 4 corners this time, deep stage might bite me in the butt depending how
the rollout changes from the 17s. Will just have to figure it out as it
goes!
I'll be there no later than 1pm, keep an eye out for a IB RC R/T

Rick