Anyone interested in interior mods?

From: S.Buccellato (s.buccellato@larc.nasa.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 09:41:55 EDT

Was just curious if anyone would be interested in interior mods? I have a
97 Club Cab DAK and I have recently lifted the rear seats 4.25 inches. This
make the rear seat more comfortable for adults, allows rear facing baby
seats to fit better/enables the front seats full range of motion and creates
added space for amplifiers and subs. If there's an interest I will come up
with some drawings and instructions. Just need to see if anyone is
interested.

Thanks

SAL (depertley seeking mpg's)
97 DAKOTA 4X2