Re: Anyone interested in interior mods?

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 08:54:28 EDT

Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes absolutley please I'e
been dieing to do something about that. Please let me know what you did
please!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe G.
Black '98 Sport plus 318 5spd club cab

<< Was just curious if anyone would be interested in interior mods? I have a
 97 Club Cab DAK and I have recently lifted the rear seats 4.25 inches. This
 make the rear seat more comfortable for adults, allows rear facing baby
 seats to fit better/enables the front seats full range of motion and creates
 added space for amplifiers and subs. If there's an interest I will come up
 with some drawings and instructions. Just need to see if anyone is
 interested.

 Thanks

 SAL (depertley seeking mpg's)
 97 DAKOTA 4X2