RE: New on Block

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 12:09:11 EDT

Ryan,
Welcome to the list. I don't have time at the moment to reply with
available mods, but there is quite a variety. If someone doesn't reply
before I get a chance to reply again, I will send you another email in
detail. Keep in mind, I believe the '93-'96 trucks are basically the same
(magnum wise). Be back to you later.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
'96 CC 318 3:55 manual (YES, sticks rule!!!) :'B