Dodge Magazine

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 15:02:57 EDT

Received the Fall '99 issue of Dodge Magazine today. Anyone else get one?
It was sent to me by my (5 star) dealer along with the following letter:

"You hold in your hands the premier issue of Dodge Magazine. After
interviewing many of our owners, we redesigned the publication you knew as
'Customer One'... Look for this new magazine three times a year..."

A few of articles of interest:
- 3 pages on the Dakota Quad Cab
- 2 pages on the new ad campaign
- 2 pages - "The Red-Hot Versions You Demanded" previews the next additions
to the Dodge R/T lineup
- 2 pages - "Racer's Edge" casts an approving glance at Ram's
accomplishments in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
- 1 page on the Dodge Museum
- the 1999/2000 Auto Show Schedule

l8r
Tamer.