RE: Throttle Bodies :) read ... --> computers

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 18:19:19 EDT

>For a home user, you can build a faster machine with higher quality parts
>for about the same price as one of theirs.
>
>- Bernd

    Although I'm not sure what it has to do with throttle bodies, I can
attest to the home builder thing. I'm not the typical home user but I built
a wacky system a while back. Dual 450s with the works for a little over
1000. Its a hell of a lot cheaper now. This isn't worth it if you dont run
NT as 95/98 cant take advantage of the extra processor.
    I use this monster mainly for CAD/modeling/FEA related stuff. Consider
it the R/T of the computer world (obligatory Dakota content).

--
Dave