Re: R/T WHEELS

From: Michael Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 19:16:07 EDT

I don't, but a word of advice: Make sure you have the fender flares, otherwise the wheels will stick out and look fuuuunnnnnny

-mike d.

88 6er w/Slush-o-matic and 3.55's .... aka "the Mighty Premag"
mods: headers, 2.5" hi-flo cat and Borla muffler, Magnecors, K&N 14x3,
JET stage II, Daytona buckets, tinted windows, soon to be slammed....

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

>>> <Yellowdak99@aol.com> 10/13/99 12:59PM >>>
IS ANYONE OUT THERE SELLING OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A SET OF R/T WHEELS FOR A
GOOD PRICE. THE DEALERSHIP IS ASKING WAY TO MUCH FOR ME.
JEFF