Re: Still searching for an R/T...Yellow R/T in Athens Ga. area

From: Mel Janousek (superskunk@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 20:30:49 EDT

I saw a yellow R/T today on the lot at Barrett Dodge, located in Athens Ga. I
went back at lunch and looked at it. 2000 model, Yellow, power everything, to
include overhead console. The only thing this truck didn't have was a tow
package....j/k

If I remember right, it was a club cab (I got to talking to the salesman about
the 4x4 Dakota's on the lot). Sticker was $25,500 and he offered it for
$24,000.

Barrett
Dodge-Chrysler-Plymouth
4145 Atlanta Hwy.
Athens, Georgia 30604
706-549-7555
1-800-733-3401

P.S. I spoke with salesman Sean Manzione, he seemed alright for a salesman.
If someone on here does get it, by all means mention my name...I can always
use the $50.00 they offer for a referral.

  Mel Janousek

 http://www.superskunks.com

  ICQ# 40401129