ACCIDENT UPDATE !

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 23:12:25 EDT

hey,

as some of you might remember. i got into an accident about a month ago
with my dakota truck, and had 10,000 worth in damage.. i've have made up my
mind of what i am going to do..

since i have talked to a bunch of people and they have all said the same
thing "the truck will never be the same" i have decided to trade in my 1999
dakota truck once it is fixed, and get a 2000 dakota truck... the only
thing i am going to have changed is that i am going to get a intense blue
one instead of black cuz black was too hard to keep the scratches away...

just thought id let you people know..

--
dakotadogg@aol.com