Re: -- lowering help --

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 00:17:25 EDT

I just bought a kit for my truck. 2 cheap ways you could do it.

call autobahn. buy 75 dollar chassis tech 2" coils from them,
buy 2" blocks or 3" blocks (ride will suck) or get the shackle mount which
is a very expensive 75 dollar piece of bracket. Anyways. i got my 2-2 drop
from auto bahn coils and shackle mount for 180, shipped to my house.
-Dester

PS. DON'T cut the springs. bad things will happen. uncle did on this
acura, and he bottomed out at every bump.

<< how low can i lower the truck and still keep the factory wheels and rims
on
 it ?? and what all do i have to change.. i was hoping that i could just
 cut the springs or something.. and change the leaf spring on te back tires..
 could i just do this ?

 i am looking for the cheapest do ityourself way that i can do it, cuz i
 don't have much money right now, in fact i have no money..

 pleae respond to
 dakotadogg@aol.com

 thanks