RE: Re: Jet or Hypertech

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 11:45:10 EDT

Three years on a DYNO...but the Jet-II for the Dakota has only been out for
a little under 2 years...and not as advertised as GM. Makes one think which
JET he/she was referring to: GM, FORD, Chrysler, etc.

Personally, if they would make one, i'd drop my JET-II for an MP computer
anyday. But, since it's the only alternative right now...well...you know
how that goes. :)

- Bernd