How (Intrepid) Ironic!!!

From: Jon Winkelhake (jon_w@tjhale.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 17:29:53 EDT

        Hey guys & gals! In response to the news about Dodge returning to NASCAR
with an Intrepid, about 2 weeks ago my wife & I got fed up with the problems
we were having with our Stratus.
        So we went down to the dealer and told them our situation, and that we were
willing to give Dodge another chance IF they made good on a trade in. To
make a long story short, we got a FULLY loaded '99 (closeout model) Intrepid
ES, with 4500 miles on it (it was a demo), plus they were having an invoice
sale, deduct the trade-in for our car, AND my wife used her college grad
rebate, too! We ended up paying less for it than what we originally paid for
the Stratus when it was new!!!
        If the NASCAR Intrepid is anything close to what the current one is all
about, this might be the end of Ford & GM in NASCAR as we know it!!

Jon W.(Milwaukee) '94 CC SLT V6 5-sp Electric Blue

(P.S. As a side note: :( Went to go to work the other morning and
discovered my Dak had been keyed on the driver's side door. !@#$ (I wish I
could swear right now!)