Going home to Texas!!!

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 21:58:51 EDT

OK everyone,

Tomorrow starts my week off from work. I'll be travelling from Wichita back
to Texas to visit friends and family and to get my head on straight after
the divorce. Everyone has to promise NOT to talk about anything good while
I'm away. OK, I really mean it!!! To you Tejas DML's, if you see a two-tone
black/sandlewood CC 4x4 with a happy camper inside, honk and wave the
colors! I'll be spending a night in Dallas, San Antonio (Taco Cabana, here
I come!!!), Kerrville, and spending a few nights on a ranch near Rock
Springs (get to try out the 4x4). Will also drop into mi barrio, Del Rio.
Unfortunately, my Quick D T.B. didn't arrive as promised (Hey Tony...!) for
my trip but I'll have to make due. This will be a good break-in for the new
Dak. Talk to you guys and gals after next week.

Mike G.