Re: Toyota spank, and got some free airtime!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 00:08:58 EDT

Is that jet 2 chip doing it for ya? hehe
BTW. because of the chip. shouldn't you update the HP rating for the dakota??
-Dester

<< Gotta love this one, some kid in a lowered Toyota P/U pulls up to me
 tonight, looks over, sees my Quick D sticker, and says that Dodges suck,
 I said "oh really?" and then I told him "let's find out". Well, needless
 to say, we ended up doing the stoplight Gran Prix. As I was pulling
 ahead, I remembered that there were 2 large dips in the road ahead, and
 I always hit them fast, but not at this speed!! Anyways, I hit the dips
 at 70, and I knew I was in the air, saw the tach jump up, and then
 "THUD" it came back down. Look back, he slowed WAAAAAY down when he saw
 the dips. That was too cool, kinda felt like Bo & Luke for a moment.
 ANOTHER ONE FOR THE 6'RS, YEEE HAAAWWW!!!!!!!