Re: EARTHQUAKE!!!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 11:07:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/99 3:30:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
OLZNUT@webtv.net writes:

<< Well, Cali is living up to it's reputation again, we just had a 7.0
 earthquake, everything looks cool here, except for my nerves!!!! Hope
 everyone that lives in the area where it was centered (wherever that is)
 is O-K. Now I won't go back to sleep, too early for this s--t!!!!!

LOL, I'm waiting for it to hit up here in the Bay Area, its been ten years
tomorrow since the 7.1 quake that hit during the World Series. That was
wild. I'll tell you one thing, I rather have an earthquake then a Hurrican
or Tornado. Dak Content: My motor is being shipped Monday.

Brad