Re: DML Rynthetic oil changeover

From: Marie Pimental (pimental@massed.net)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 12:06:27 EDT

I don't want to say too much because I might get blasted again for being a
"pain in the ass". Just trying to help a fellow DMLer. The manual is written
to use dino oil. The Amsoil that (I forgot his name) he is using can be used
in any climate from the north pole to the equator. Thats what makes
synthetic oil so good. It's taylor made to do a certain function, and do it
extremely well under any kind of condition.
Wayne