Re: cleaning glass

From: Kyper (kyper@roamer.net)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 12:06:15 EDT

Hey Ted

I heard from a buddy of mine at work to use a glass cleaner. Not windex or
any thing like that, but a chrome & glass cleaner that has a fine grit. It
won't scratch your windshield but will remove all the bugs and road scum.
He got this from a BMW club he's in. Wouldn't mind having one of those to
go along with my DAK :)