jet chip on e-bay & snow tires for RT??

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 19:14:50 EDT

Hey everyone,

I put that stage 1 Jet Chip for my old '99 Dakota 3.9L Automatic onto ebay
for $125 and no reserve.. Here's the link to it if anyone on the list is
interested..
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182841325

It's snowing here in Colorado today, does anyone know if they make snow
tires that will fit on the RT rims? I still have the factory rubber on em,
and haven't tried em on wet roads yet (having only had the truck a couple of
days so far.) Selling my one vehicle that didn't have traction problems on
dry ground was probably not one of my brightest ideas...

Steve Strigle
strigle@home.com
'00 Dakota RT
'98 Formula Firebird