Re: Toyota spank, and got some free airtime!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 21:53:51 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/99 10:04:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
OLZNUT@webtv.net writes:

<< I remembered that there were 2 large dips in the road ahead, and
 I always hit them fast, but not at this speed!! Anyways, I hit the dips
 at 70, and I knew I was in the air, saw the tach jump up, and then
 "THUD" it came back down. Look back, he slowed WAAAAAY down when he saw
 the dips. That was too cool, kinda felt like Bo & Luke for a moment.
 ANOTHER ONE FOR THE 6'RS, YEEE HAAAWWW!!!!!!! >>

Wow that is too bad ass, if I had done it, everything neatly organized in my
tonneu would have been messed up, not to mention my new shocks.. Oh well
musta looked cool. Greg