Re: vinyl dressing for tonneau cover

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 21:55:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/99 12:09:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com writes:

<< Can anyone recommend a vinyl dressing that I can apply to my vinyl tonneau
 cover that won't wash off after the first rain shower? >>

The place that made and installed my cover told me not to use Armour All or
stuff like it but to use anything designed for leather. They said the stuff
designed for leather allows the material to breathe ???? I use Tannery
Leather and Vinyl Care stuff and use it about once a year. It seems to work
OK but my truck is gargaed and not driven a lot and is usually not out in the
rain, left in the sun and such so hard to really give a good report on it.

Bill