Re: cleaning glass

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 21:58:38 EDT

At 11:44 AM 10/16/99 EDT, you wrote:
> Hey Bob, I'll try that, whats the ratio ??
> Thanks ,Ted O.

I mainly mix 1 cup of white vinegar with 1 quart (4 cups) of warm water.
If it's really dirty and filmy, you can use full strength white vinegar
and wipe with a clean dry rag or black/white newspaper.

If it's just disgusting and horrible, switch the vinegar with ammonia ...
I have not tried (nor would I want to try) 100% ammonia.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 FR CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.
Racing weight: 4,350lb ET: 15.234 Trap speed: 89.81 mph