My 5.2L 99 Dak is for sale

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 23:40:37 EDT

1999 Dodge Dakota Sport 5.2L V-8, 31500 Miles, $14,700/OBO

Exterior Color - Red
Interior Color - Gray

Factory Options:
Sport Appearance Package, 5.2L Magnum V-8, 5-speed Manual Transmission,
Air-conditioning, Tire and Handling Package, Overhead Console, Fog Lights,
Optional 3.92 Axle Ratio, Sure Grip Differential, Flame Red Clearcoat, AM/FM
Cassette Radio, Interior Light Package, 22 Gal gas tank.

Non-factory Options:
Dakota R/T Fender Flares, Painted Front Bumper, Dunlop Speed Rated GT
Qualifier Tires, Factory Rear Slider Window, Genuine MOPAR Bedliner,
Edelbrock Headers, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Flowmaster Muffler.

This is one of the cleanest Dakota you will see aside from a new one off the
lot. I have taken VERY good care of my Dak. It has been washed and waxed
regularily. NO SWIRLS IN THE PAINT! Oil changes were performed regularily at
every 3000 miles by the same shop every time. I currently have 31,500
HIGHWAY miles. I drive an average of 500 miles a week.

I have over $18,800 invested in the truck, I will sacrafice it for only
$14,700. I will consider a partial trade for a front-wheel-drive Chrysler
car no more than $2500 in value. You must see it, IT IS IN PERFECT
CONDITION!

See my webpage at: http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/

(734) 481-0537
Ypsilanti, Michigan-Detroit 48198