RE: What can I expect for '00 RT strip times:

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 01:32:22 EDT

Not too sure bout the 2000, but the electrc fan assistance will definitely
help, and the new center console and new buckets are worth at least 15 hp
;-] You should expect to run 15.5-16 with a club cab. But what the hell do
I know, mine wont be here for a while =[

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T

Well, I've had the R/T afew days now. I'll probably get up to the track
next week. I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times but I didn't see it in
the archives.

What can I expect for a rough 1/4 mile time on a stock R/T?

thanks,

Steve Strigle
'00 Dakota RT + empty bank account
'98 formula firebird + vortech