Re: Mike Leach Headers

From: jimm (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 14:34:51 EDT

I bought my Mopar headers from Springdale Dodge in Springdale Arkansas. I
believe I paid about 465 for them but it has been about 10 months ago. These
guys will sell Mopar parts at 10% over their cost and that is about 26% below
list last time I checked. Arnold and Steve will help you every way possible
and are very nice to do business with. They have an 800 number but you will
need to can 800 info to get it and they have a web site also. Tell them Jim in
waco recommended them and you will like doing business with them.
Jim in Waco. PS I had Mopar headers on my 98 318 and on my 99 R/T. They both
fit great!