Re: Stull Billet Grille install ?

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 22:06:56 EDT

Nothing quite like picture-less instructions. It took us an hour to
figure out which way the damn grill was supposed to go! We had it
upside down the whole time. It looks great on my SLT! I also got
the bumper one to match the top. The bumper one was a snap to put
on, something like 45 minutes from start to finish, including stupid
"duh" time where I couldn't find my socket set. Cheers.

>WOW - you read my mind!
>
>That's what the instrux said but I didn't want to do it if I didn't have to.
>
>Thanks
>Tamer.
>
>At 08:53 PM 10/17/1999 , you wrote:
>>>Has anyone with a 97+ with A/C installed a Stull Billet Grille? I
>>>have a question about the install.
>>>
>>>Tamer.
>>
>>Me and my buddy installed one on my 98 SLT. YOu have to cut off
>>the outer half of the rubber spaced for the AC and then put the
>>bolt on. Otherwise the Grille will not allow the hood to close.
>>
>>Ryan T. Grimes
>>Rugby-[CMG]
>>Clan Mac Gaming

Ryan T. Grimes