Re: Re[2]: cleaning glass

From: Mike Guzinski (Colorado_Kota@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 01:33:03 EDT

I have used Rain-X for a few years now.......works great in my opinion....I
have had no problems with bugs coming off, I think they come off easier. I
put it on every 3 or 4 months, clean the windows and scrub them using a
scotch bright pad with vinegar,water, and alcohol first to get all the crud
off. Make sure you closely follow the directions and make sure the 2 coats
of Rain-X dries thoroughly before you take it off with a clean dry towel (I
use old bath or hand towels, paper towels don't work as well).